Wednesday, 25 May 2016

#IAMFREEDOM Awards 2016 Entry | My Signature Makeup Look

Hi everyone! Long time no see, I know, but yet again I am on my summer holidays and have all the time in the world to get blogging away for you lot. Something a bit different and definitely exciting, I have made my first every youtube video to enter the I AM FREEDOM awards 2016! You can check out my video below!


The challenge was to show your signature makeup look, so I went for this simple and flattering smokey eye, nude lip and natural skin! I went with a look which emphasises my natural features and looks good both in real life and photography, and is a reflection of the typical makeup I wear. I love the placement of the eyeshadow in the especially, as it really lifts my eye because of the emphasis on the outer corner. I think this type of look is flattering on a lot of people which is why I chose to feature it as my signature look!





I have no idea if I am going to be selected into the top 30, but any support from you guys would be fabulous! Hopefully I can do well in this, and even if I don't there's no harm trying. As always, have a good day and I will see you soon with some more artsy posts! 

HGx

No comments:

Post a Comment