Friday, 18 December 2015

Simple Vampy Christmas Makeup

Hey everyone! Day 18 of my advent calendar and I am continuing with another makeup look that is appropriate for any event in the festive season! This time I wanted to use a dark burgundy lip with soft eyes to show that you can still look killer without heavy eye makeup. I mentioned this lipstick in my Everyday Winter Makeup, and I've just been waiting to feature it in a blog post since. I love this colour so much, and it's a matte texture which I prefer. As it is a really bold deep red, vampy colour I thought I would tone the eyes done a bit so the lip is more of a statement, so I did a soft, taupe shimmery eye with a soft smokey winged liner.





PRODUCT LIST
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in Chocolate Linger
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Makeup Revolution Radiant Powder in Exhale
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Rimmel Eye Primer
Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette in Soul, Shades Heart, Thought, Kitten and Essence
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Vamp

I really love this look, it's not as bold as I would go with the eyes, but I actually love this lip colour on me. This is a good look for people who love a bold lip but don't want to go full on glam. I think smokey wings are a really good alternative to liquid or gel liner because they are soft but still defining and you can be a bit messy because it is smudge anyway. Hope you are enjoying this advent, don't forget to check me out on my social media sites to keep update with my blog and life!

HGx

No comments:

Post a Comment