Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Green Liner

Hey everyone! Day 22 of the blog advent and today I thought I would do something a bit more trendy but with a christmas edge. I came up with this big green winged liner, bold brows and a soft pink lip.




PRODUCT LIST
Nivea Men After Shave Balm as Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Collection Brow Definer in Blonde
Rimmel Eye Primer
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow in Touch Me
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mono Eyeshadow in Serene
Sleek Garden of Eden Palette Shades Tree of Life and Gates of Eden
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba
Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Exhale
Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy 

I really enjoy doing colour winged liner, I think it's something subtle that can add a lot of interest into a look. I usually do a navy liner when I want to do something coloured, but this dark green works really well, and adds a hint of Christmas to your makeup without going for a full on green smokey eye.

Don't forget to check me out on instagram to keep update with the last three days of my blog advent!

HGx

No comments:

Post a Comment