Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Summer Party Makeup

Hello everyone! I mentioned awhile back that I would do a look using the Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Fab Orange, and here it is. This has been one of my go to summer party look this year, it's really glamorous but modern because of the orange lip. And although it's not really summer in the UK anymore, I am still clinging to the last rays of sun. I think that this look is so summery because of its warm colours, the eyes are pale golds and warm browns, and then the orange lips!








PRODUCT LIST
Face
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Collection Bronze Glow Matte Powder in Terracotta
Body Shop Eyeshadow in Chocolate Linger as Contour
Bourjois Blush in 95 Rose De Jaspe
Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Powder in Exhale

Eyes and Brows
Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeshadow Primer
W7 In The Buff Palette Shades Earth (on lid), Chocolate (in crease), Thunder (in outer V)
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in 100% Black
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Sleek Au Naturel Palette, Cappuccino and Bark for Brows

Lips
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Fab Orange

I love this summer look, I just think it is a twist on glamorous 1940's makeup and it really works with my face. Although I love summer, I am really excited for Autumn, and I will be doing a few posts on Autumn Trends and then a few looks (look out for a berry lip)! Hope you enjoyed as per usual.

HGx

No comments:

Post a Comment